CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WOW!! LIFE Has changed

WOW Life has changed we have 6 kids right now we have are 3 and 3 relative foster kids ALL BOYS pour Janelle she said she wants a little girl one day Aidan and Adam will be starting kinder garden next year. Alijah is doing good in to everything. Janelle is such a good mother keeping up with 6 kids she is doing good I love her so much she is the love of my life. I'm doing good working full time and going to school I'm finishing up my EMT-B. We moved to Springfield in to a bigger house it looks like the lord had his hand in it we got a 4 bedroom and it was not were we wanted but about 3 mo later we got our foster kids the lord work in unexpected ways. the lord has blessed us so much.

0 comments: